Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Final Week Countdown

One week from today we board the plane to South Africa...

After 18 months of planning, preparation, prayer, and lots of paperwork we are about to embark on an amazing adventure.

Miranda is so excited for a sister but doesn't really know what it means to have to share her toys and Mommy's attention.

I am busy making lists and checking them twice:
- Vaccinations.  check.
- Travel arrangements. check.
- Paperwork finished.  One more to go.
- Bags packed.  Not yet

And so we prepare for the 4 year old who will change our lives, Miriam Thandokuhle.

2 comments:

  1. You are on our minds constantly and Max and I are praying for you and Miranda and Miriam daily. We love you all, and can't wait to see your family grow again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy for both you and Miranda as you journey to pick up the newest member of the Sheriff household. I will be praying and looking forward to the blog entries.

    ReplyDelete