Thursday, January 26, 2012

Miranda in Pictures...


I wanted to post some photos of Miranda yesterday after the adoption was official.  However, our internet service is rather spotty (we are in a fairly remote area) and I was unsuccessful in posting photos.  Here are a few of my favorites so far, in no particular order...

Outside the Courtroom - the adoption is official


Ooh-La-La
Miranda loves to wear jewelry and play dress-up.  She has worn this necklace every day since we gave it to her.  The pink bag is a little purse that she likes to wear as a necklace.


Mommy & Miranda

The day we met Miranda (and yes, she has blue crayon on her nose!)

Visiting the Animal Park - Looking at the Bunnies with Grandpa

3 comments:

  1. Of course grandma had to go shopping today, so I got another necklace and a matching bracelet for Miranda. :-) She sure is a sweetie. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful family! Cannot wait to meet your daughter, Miranda.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness i am in tears!!! i love seeing grandpa with miranda!!!this is precious!! congrats to you jen!!

    ReplyDelete