Today was a quiet day.
Literally (at least for me). I
have laryngitis. I have been fighting a
cold for the past few days and I could tell last night that I was losing my
voice. This morning I had absolutely no
voice and by the evening I could make some raspy sounds. I read stories to both Thandokuhle and
Miranda where I had to whisper through the entire book.
Our big activity for the day was going to the beach. It was a little warmer than the last few days
– mid 70’s – but still cool for the beach especially when there was a
breeze. The girls had a blast playing in
the sand and then they got adventurous and went in the water. The water was quite cold but they splashed
around for awhile before getting so cold we had to go in.
We spent the rest of the day playing a matching game,
play-doh, and hide and seek. We also took
some walks around the complex where we’re staying. All of the walks included the beach and
whatever child was along got their clothes wet.
Miranda went through 3 outfits since she got wet at the beach multiple
times!
No comments:
Post a Comment