As I complete the blog, I want to thank everyone for your prayers and encouragement. Your love has been amazing. I am excited to see Miranda grow and laugh and live life (and I know that my own life will grow because of her).
Today Miranda met her cousins and her great-grandmother. She seemed a little overwhelmed at the beginning by all the attention, but joined in the fun as she became more comfortable. She definitely liked the excitement and energy of her cousins :) Family is a wonderful gift.
I have enjoyed your blog so much. I look forward to reading it at the end of my day. Your daughter is so beautiful and I can't wait to meet her. =) We are so glad you are all home safe and sound!
ReplyDeleteLove these pictures, It has been a real joy reading your blog and following your progress.You are so right about Family and Miranda is one very blessed little girl to be a part of your family now .
ReplyDelete